Mandatory Application Materials
Iranian Artists Support Project (IASP)
Who Are Considered Artists?
If you would like to apply for AFI’s Iranian Artists Support Project, you must submit the following required materials online:
Completion of the Online Application.
- Current CV or resume including the following information:
- Current position (location, tenure dates, professional title & responsibilities);
- Previous positions (in chronological order: location, tenure dates, professional title & responsibilities);
- List of recent exhibitions, performances, productions, publications, etc.;
- Other relevant work (including artist presentations, grants/honors/awards, artistic/professional affiliations).
- An Artist Statement of Artistic Endeavour. Please discuss your artistic background and process. Please note that artist statements are generally a maximum of one page.
- An Artist Statement of the Current Situation. Please explain why you are applying to Iranian Artists Support Project and include a clear account of the threats or risks you have faced. Please note that personal statements are generally a maximum of one page.
*All applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis, except Emergency Applications, which will be reviewed before the regular applications.
**If an application is missing a complete version of any of the mandatory application materials outlined above, your application will be rejected, and you will be required to resubmit.
***If you have submitted an online application and meet the AFI project qualifications, you will be contacted for more information and asked to submit portfolio materials.
Please direct any questions to IASP@artisticfreedominitiative.org.